- Eat only fruits & non-starchy vegetables for one day.
- Drink 32 ounces of fresh apple juice spaced out throughout the day. It counts as part of your water requirement for the day. If not fresh, then use frozen.
- Use 3 tablespoons of blackstrap molasses in 8 ounces of hot distilled water. Do this about 1 1/2 hours before going to bed.
- Drink 6 ounces of extra virgin olive oil mixed with 4 ounces of fresh lemon juice and 4 ounces of orange juice right before going to bed.
- Turn out the light and lie on your right side for one hour.
What will happen when you do the flush?
About 2 -3 hours after going to bed you will probably have to have a bowel movement. This should happen about 2 or 3 times in the first 12 hours. The stools may be dark and very smelly. If they are, this is good. If not, continue on the flush for the second and third days.